- Down the street; Taking time to smell; they are sweet #JoyDare #1000gifts instagram.com/p/ZrjMjSpnqG/ 1 day ago
- "In essentials, unity; in nonessentials, liberty; in everything, love" Rupert Meldenius, German theologian #KCCsunday 5 days ago
- Guess what I'm doing for #MayLongWeekend?! As stressful as studying for finals is - I do love this stuff! instagram.com/p/ZcBJKUpnuA/ 1 week ago
- How do others know I am a lover of God? #KCCsunday 1 week ago
- "Holiness is not new behaviors. Holiness is new affections." @tylerbraun 2 weeks ago
April 10th, 2013
Today I’m playing a bit of catch-up, with my “missed” posts. This is more for my benefit of bearing witness to God’s goodness in this journey, and having a sense of completeness to Ann Voskamp’s Joy Dare. I understand if you don’t want to follow these daily postings, but if you do I hope you also will take on the practice of daily gratitude. It’s been quite fun to think about, look for, and characterize these gifts from God in my every-day and also not-so-every-day experience.
April 8th, 2013
I am grateful for the season changing. Spring is literally rising up out of the ground as our incoming daffodils grow toward the sky. The city of Victoria was in full bloom last week, but as everything comes in perfect timing, the rain we’ve been getting the past few days has seen the shoots become leafier and more robust. They will bloom when they are ready.
June 25th, 2011
Well, a lot has happened in my life since the last time I blogged on here six months ago: returning to Kelowna and multiple prayer initiatives, two short trips for medical school interviews in Vancouver and Edmonton, and the three-and-a-half-week trip of a lifetime to Kenya and England with the GMTC bible school students, but most radical of all was the news of acceptance to the UBC MD Class of 2015 – my dream come true! I’m going to be a doctor.